Important things you need do first upon closing on your new home
Closing on your new home can be a busy time for new owners. There are many things that you will be attending to.
Please read and understand your association governing documents before purchasing, the home. You may obtain a copy of the governing documents from the current owner. If you do not understand the governing documents or the rules and regulations, please consult with your attorney.
Here is a list of important things you should take care of right after you close.
******Please note that the Association may not take and/or process information until you have closed on the home. The property manager may not communicate with anyone but the current owner of the home.**********
1. EMAIL YOUR REQUIRED PAPEWORK TO THE MANAGER
Please email email@example.com your warranty deed, HUD statement and estoppel so that your information may be added to the gate system. The Association will not be aware that you closed on your home because we are not at the closing.
2. FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THE RESIDENT REGISTRATION FORM
When you email your warranty deed, HUD statement and estoppel, the manager will email you a welcome packet. In that packet is a homeowner registration form. Fill out and submit the hard copy form to the property manager immediately. For your convenience, we have a drobox located outside the clubhouse. Once this form is submitted you will be able to request a log in to and register as a resident on this website where you will find all sorts of useful information available only to Isola Bella residents.
3. OBTAIN ENTRY ACCESS FOBS FOR COMMUNITY CLUBHOUSE AND POOL GATE AND CAR TRANSPONDERS
In order to gain access to the community pool and clubhouse, residents must purchase access fobs. In order to use the resident entry, you must purchase transponders for each car. You may obtain access fobs and transponders by taking the following steps:
- Fill out the Request for Access Devices eform found on the website to request your access fobs and transponders.
- The manager will contact you to set-up an appointment for pickup and installation.
- The access fobs and transponders are $25 each. This is payable by money order or cashier check made payable to Isola Bella Homes HOA. Personl checks or cash are not accepted.
- Please note: your car(s) must be registered to the Isola Bella address, must be in the name of an owner or approved resident/tenant and may NOT violate any vehicle restrictions, as stated in the Isola Bella Governing Documents, in order to get a transponder.
TENANTS: Please have you landlord contact the office for appropriate forms, etc.